Sunday, January 20, 2013

A lazy Sunday + The Hobbit

One of my favorite parts about Sunday is being able to visit with everyone that I love. We get to take a moment and sit down together after a long hard week of work and school. My mom is the best cook. Literally. Ever. 
The first time Terence ever ate my mom's food he looked at me and said..."whoa.":)



 Unfortunately, I didn't have time to make a thrift store run today. Several of our thrift stores have special sales on Sundays, and I like to go and browse. Even though I didn't get to go, Terence treated me to Chipotle, Ghirardelli Salted Caramel Chocolates and The Hobbit. :) I have to say, I was very excited to see it and I loved it! I can't wait till the second one comes out! 
Best date ever:)


Scarf-gifted. Sweater-Jones New York. Lace Dress-Unknown. Tights- Unknown. Shoes-Thrifted.

No comments:

Post a Comment