Friday, January 25, 2013

What I've Been Up To Lately

So it's been a few days since I've posted anything, and for good reason. My life is absolutely crazy! I honestly don't know how I get all the things done that I'm supposed to , but I do.
The last few days have been really exciting though. I got my bridesmaid's dresses in the mail, approved my invitation proofs, sent out my save the dates, and designed my guest book. :) It's been hectic, but I kind of like it!
I've also started my internship, which I know I'm going to love! I went in a few days ago to set up my desk. I forgot to take a picture of it, but I think it's so darn cute and cozy!


Above.
 1. My mom subscribed to Better Homes and Gardens for me during Christmas and the first issue arrived today! So excited to look at all the ideas!
2. So I've started planting my own herbs! I know you can't really see it in the picture, but a few little sprouts are coming up! I planted a few things like Chamomile, Thyme, Spearmint...etc.
3. So I read about how to grow your own pineapple! I decided to go for it! They don't take very much maintenance, but I should be able to eat it in about 2 to 3 years...:)

The other day I made shrimp orzo. Completely delicious. The only downfall was I wish I had made more. So incredibly yummy...and pretty quick and easy! I will definitely be making this again!

No comments:

Post a Comment